Personal coaching for leaders at all stages of their development, from prospective supervisors to CEOs.
We work with organizations and management teams to improve performance.
We speak from experience and from the heart. Our programs focus on core areas of Trust, Leadership Development, and Online Communication.
We help you
and practice of
Bob Whipple is CEO of Leadergrow, an organization dedicated to the development of leaders. He has spoken on leadership and trust in numerous venues across the country, and was named one of the Top 20 Thought Leaders on Leadership Development in the nation by Leadership Excellence Magazine and one of the Inc. Magazine Top 101 Leadership Speakers. Learn more »
Bob Whipple on Trust
Bob's ability to help build trust in an entertaining and motivational way has won him praise and earned him the title of "The TRUST Ambassador."
From the Blog
- Successful Supervisor 24 – Holding People Accountable
- Successful Supervisor 23 – Delegation and Micromanagement
- Successful Supervisor 22 – Foundations to Build Trust
- Successful Supervisor 21 – The Importance of Trust
- Successful Supervisor Part 20 – Measuring Trust
- Successful Supervisor Part 19 – The Meaning of Trust
- Successful Supervisor 18 – Avoid Playing Whack-a-Mole
- Successful Supervisor 17 – Leader or Manager
- Successful Supervisor 16 – Myths and Truths About Leadership
- Successful Supervisor Part 15 – The Meaning of Success
Robert Whipple CEO
“The highest calling for any leader is to grow other leaders.”